HOLIDAYLINK complies with all regulations on the protection of Personal Information specified in laws and regulations applicable to information and communication service providers, including the Privacy Protection Act of Republic of Korea and does its best to protect the rights and interests of the Users with the Personal Information Policy defined in accordance with applicable laws. The Personal Information Policy of the web sites of HOLIDAYLINK is as follows:
1. Purpose of Collecting
does not use the Personal Information for any purpose other than as stated in this article unless it is required by Privacy Protection Act or applicable regulations. If the purpose of use is changed, the necessary will be implemented, including obtaining consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Privacy Protection Act.
A. Contact Us
2. Term of Retaining and Use of Personal Information
HOLIDAYLINK holds and uses the Personal Information provided by the Users during the period in which the Users use the services of HOLIDAYLINK.
HOLIDAYLINK disposes of information which was maintained for a certain period of time in accordance with the applicable laws.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
HOLIDAYLINK shall not disclose the Personal Information of Users to a third party or use the Personal Information of Users for purposes other than the purpose of the use of information specified in this Personal Information policy, without the prior consent of the Users, except when required by laws, government policies and government orders. HOLIDAYLINK does not currently provide Personal Information to third parties.
4. Liability of Users
Users need to prevent security breach by providing and maintaining their Personal Information in up-to-date condition. Any breach caused due to inaccurate information provided will be liable to the user.
Users are given the rights to have their Personal Information protected but at the same time are given the obligation not to violate other’s personal information. Please take precaution in your own Personal Information and not damage others. In an occasion that damage to others occurs, such act can be punishable under the law.
When a user has been identified to have used other’s Personal Information to enroll, HOLIDAYLINK will take necessary action immediately to the corresponding user ID.
5. Process to Personal Information
HOLIDAYLINK handles the following Personal Information
A. Contact us
Required : Name, email address
Optional : None
6. Method of Disposal of Personal Information
The Personal Information of Users is immediately disposed of after the purpose of its collection and use has been fulfilled. Personal Information saved in a digital format is deleted by using technology that prevents the recovery of records.
A. Procedure of disposal
- Information entered by Users for enrollment or other purposes is disposed of for the protection of information in accordance with the corporate policy and other applicable laws after the purpose of its collection has been fulfilled.
- The above information, unless otherwise required by law, shall not be used for purposes other than the original purpose.
B. Method of disposal
- Personal Information printed on paper is shredded or incinerated for disposal.
- Personal Information saved in a digital format is deleted by using technology that prevents the recovery of records.