Neighboring Countries - Korea & Japan Mix Tour
Bite into the Amazing World of Korean Food!
- Travel period
7 days 6 nights
- Month to Visit
All year round
If you are a traveler who wants to travel to more than one country on a long-distance flight, we recommend the Korea & Japan program, which allows you to visit neighboring Japan as well as Korea. You can arrive at Fukuoka, Japan from Busan, Korea by ferry in 3 hours.
You can see and experience the history, culture and nature of two geographically close, but completely different countries. For Korea, the compressed itinerary will focus on the key tourist destinations that include Seoul, Andong, Gyeongju, and Busan.
ICN Airport/ Seoul
Seoul / DMZ / Seoul
Seoul / Poonggi / Andong Hahoe Village / Gyeongju
Gyeongju / Ulsan / Busan
Busan / Fukuoka
- Accommodation: 3 nights Seoul / 2 nights Gyeongju / 1 night Busan
- Meals: 6 Breakfast
- Admission fees as specified in the tour itinerary
- All tours & transfers are provided with private vehicle assisted by English speaking tour guide
- International Flight and Ferry ticket
- Personal expenses & porterage
- Meals: Other than specified
- Traveler Insurance
♣ Traveler is requested to note the followings:
a) Itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the company's control.
b) Sequence of itinerary may be subject to change.
♣ We strongly recommend that every customer should purchase a travel insurance to protect your trip and yourself while the tour.