Explore, Dream, Discover the Mountains of Korea
Climb Mt.Daedunsan toward the clouds and see the grandiose rock cliffs!
- Travel period
10 days 9 nights
- Month to Visit
All year round
Have you already traveled to major Korean cities? If so, here’s a new program focused on hiking.
Climb to the top of Mt. Daedunsan by going across the suspension bridge, taste the joy of climbing the rocky mountain, and experience the modern hip vibe with a trip to Gwangju and Yeosu. You must also see the beautiful scenery of Jeju Island and Mt.Hallasan, UNESCO's Natural Heritage Site!
Incheon Internaitonal Airport / Seoul
Seoul/ Mt.Daedunsan/ Jeonju
Jeonju / Gwangju
Gwangju / Yeosu
Yeosu / Jeju Island
Jeju Island / Gimpo Airport / Seoul
Seoul / Incheon International Airport
- Accommodation: 3nights Seoul / 1night Jeonju / 2nights Gwangju / 1night Yeosu / 2nights Jeju
- Meals: 9 Breakfast
- T-money card (Public transportation pass for METRO, taxi and bus)
- local Sim-Card
- Private transfer service by mini-van without assistant (Jeju Airport / Hotel)
- Toll & parking fees and miscellaneous expenses
- Korea guide book & Map of Korea, Seoul City Tour Book & City Map
- Taxi fare, KTX High-speed Train Ticket(Economy Seat), Mugunghwa train, Bus ticket indicated in the itinerary
- KTX High-speed Train
[Day3. Yongsan/Seodaejeon - One-way ticket]
Private Taxi Service
[Day3. Seodaejeon/Mt.Daedunsan Ticket Office]
[Day3. Mt.Daedunsan Ticket office/Jeonju Guest House]
[Day4. Jeonju/Gwangju - One way ticket]
[Day6. Gwangju/Yeosu - One way ticket]
- International and Domestic (Yeosu / Jeju / Seoul) Flight ticket
- Personal expenses & porterage
- Meals: Other than specified
- Admission Fees of Recommendable Visiting Places
- Traveler Insurance
♣ Traveler is requested to note the followings:
a) Itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the company's control.
b) Sequence of itinerary may be subject to change.
♣ We strongly recommend that every customer should purchase a travel insurance to protect your trip and yourself while the tour.