Trace of Baekje Kingdom History
- Travel period
5 days 4 nights
- Month to Visit
All year round
Among the ancient kingdoms on the Korean Peninsula, Baekje (18 BC-660AD) was the most active in interacting with Japan. It is known that Baekje after absorbing ancient Chinese culture, developed it into its own unique culture, and then spread its developed culture to geographically close Japan, which greatly influenced the formation of ancient Japanese culture’s foundation.
This is a study tour that examines Baekje’s culture through UNESCO cultural heritage in “Gongju” and “Buyeo” which were Baekje’s capital. Baekje served as a cultural bridge between Korea, China and Japan while preserving a unique cultural heritage for its descendants.
Incheon International Airport / Seoul
Seoul / Gongju / Daejeon
Daejeon / Seoul
Seoul / Incheon International Airport
- Accommodation: 3nights Seoul / 1night Daejeon
- Meals: 4 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- 2 Lectures at the accommodation hotel function Room
- Admission fees as specified in the tour itinerary
- All tours & transfers are provided with private vehicle assisted by English speaking tour guide
- International Flight ticket
- Personal expenses & porterage
- Meals: Other than specified
- Traveler Insurance
♣ Traveler is requested to note the followings:
a) Itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the company's control.
b) Sequence of itinerary may be subject to change.
♣ We strongly recommend that every customer should purchase a travel insurance to protect your trip and yourself while the tour.