Rail Tour South Korea
Best Value to Explore Korea!! Korea Rail tour & public transport without tour guide
- Travel period
10 days 9 nights
- Month to Visit
All year round
Without a tour guide or a private vehicle, travel around Korea by public transport and train. We provide the perfect itinerary and travel tips to make your travel a little easier. By taking a regular train, you can see the slow life of Korean farming villages with the view of rice paddies and fields pass by, and you can also travel comfortably while moving quickly on the KTX high speed train. Leave your accommodation and train reservations with us while you focus on your itinerary.
Incheon International Airport / Seoul
Seoul / Busan
Busan / Gyeongju
Gyeongju / Andong
Andong / Seoul
Seoul / Incheon International Airport
- Accommodation: 5nights Seoul / 1night Busan / 2nights Gyeongju / 1night Andong
- Meals: 9 Breakfast
- Admission fees as specified in the tour itinerary
- T-Money card (public transport pass for METRO and Bus in Korea)
- local Sim Card
- KTX High-speed train & Mugunghwa Train tickets
[Day4. Seoul/Busan - One way ticket / KTX]
[Day5. Busan/Sin-gyeongju - One way ticket / KTX]
[Day6. Gyeongju/Andong - One way ticket / Mugunghwa Train]
[Day8. Andong/Seoul_Cheongyangni - One way ticket / Mugunghwa Train]
- International Flight ticket
- Personal expenses & porterage
- Meals: Other than specified
- Optional SIC Tour Fare on Day3
- Admission fees of recommendable visiting places
- Traveler Insurance
♣ Travelers are requested to note the following things:
a) Itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the company's control.
b) Sequence of itinerary may be subject to change.
♣ We strongly recommend that every traveler should purchase a travel insurance to protect their trip and themselves during the tour.